• Illnesses and other unforeseen situations DO NOT REPEAL any of these rules!
• PAYMENT Attendance at school automatically confirms the AGREEMENT of the Client with the School Rules and obliges it to comply with them!
• IN THE EVENT OF VIOLATION of these Rules, the School Administration reserves the right to consider a ban on attendance and funds for unused classes are not refunded to the client.
• Duration of one lesson at school – 45 or 60 minutes, depending on the purchased season ticket
• You can schedule a lesson or schedule a time ONLY with FULL PREPAY . You cannot book a lesson or pay for a lesson at school.
• Trial session lasts 45 minutes, this is your first full-fledged lesson, which works with 100% subscription.
• In case of non-payment for the subscription or class, the student is removed from the schedule and will not be admitted to the lesson.
• The student must follow his own schedule, come to class on time without reminding teachers and administrators.
• Students with alcohol or drug intoxication are not allowed to attend classes.
• If the lesson did not happen because of the school: they could not find a replacement teacher, did not warn about the cancellation of the lesson – the subscription is extended for another week, and the student receives one bonus lesson.
• The school administration reserves the right to change the class schedule by notifying the student in advance by phone or messenger.
• Classes can be canceled or postponed until 19:00 the day before. If the lesson is canceled on the day of the lesson, the lesson “burns” (counted as what happened).
• Classes can be postponed only within the validity period of the season ticket, and it must be worked out with the teacher in his spare time.
• In case of illness, the subscription can be extended with a doctor’s certificate.
• If a student does not attend music school for 2 weeks without notifying the administrator and teacher, the student will be automatically excluded from the schedule and his / her classes will be counted as having taken place.
• Group classes are not canceled or postponed! If one of the students can not come and did not warn about it before 19:00 of the previous day – his classes are credited, and his partner / s is engaged independently.
• Independent classes and rent of classrooms in the school are specified at least one day before the class and operate on the general basis of the school.
About season tickets:
• Each season ticket has a clear, limited validity period:
4 lessons – 1 month (4 weeks)
8 lessons – 1 month (4 weeks)
• If you do not have time to attend your classes on time, classes will be credited.
• Each student must MANDATORY carry a visitor’s card to class and mark the administrator’s attendance before each lesson.
• It is necessary to come to classes at school in a mask.
• Minors must be responsible (parents, grandparents, guardians), who will pay for classes, monitor compliance with student rules, accompany classes at school.
• The school does not refund the subscription fee when using at least one lesson.
Schedule and teachers:
• The school is open every day without weekends. In case of changes in the school schedule, students will be notified by the administrator in advance.
• For each student who buys a season ticket, there is a fixed schedule that will be convenient for the student and teacher.
• If there is a need to change the schedule – you need to contact the ADMINISTRATOR. Teachers do not correspond to the formation of students’ schedules.
• In case of leave, illness or other reasons for the absence of your teacher, the school appoints to replace another teacher with the appropriate status and experience.
• The school reserves the right to change the teacher if necessary. Classes are not recorded only by an individual teacher. The subscription is valid for the direction of study (subject), not the lesson or a specific teacher (except for teachers from the category – STAR).
• All questions regarding the schedule and teachers are decided by the Administrator.
• The Client’s refusal to attend school on the basis of a change of teacher is not a reason to refund the subscription fee, as we must provide you with the best service. After all, our goal is your result!
• Information about the school and active season tickets are always posted on the website and directly at the school.
• For all questions (on schedule, teachers, etc.) contact the School Administrator.
• Any changes in the rules of the school, prices for classes, school arrangements take effect after publication on the site.
request a call back
Request a call back
Enroll in school
Sign up for a subject